This Thanksgiving, we have partnered with a foundation that provides shelter for families and children who don't have homes of their own. Thursday, November 24th - Sunday, November 27th, we will be donating 10% of all online sales to People Serving People.
People Serving People helps homeless and at-risk children and their families manage crisis situations and build a strong foundation for their long-term success. It is the largest and most comprehensive, family-focussed homeless shelter in Minnesota. They envision a community in which all children have the stability and support they need to develop their full capacity to thrive.
Photo Credit: Amanda Marie Studio
Styling: Maven Floral
GOLDFINE JEWELRY recognizes the importance of giving back to the community and helping those who do not have the means to help themselves. Throughout the years, Goldfine Jewelry has collaborated with different nonprofit organizations and raised money and awareness for charities both nationally and locally.
We believe that the opportunity to build the community around us by supporting these organizations will allow the world to be a better place. By hosting fundraising events, creating special collections, and donating to silent auctions we hope to impact our community in a positive way.
Charities and foundations that we proudly support:
- The Pearl Society, read more about our involvement with the Pearl Society on our blog here
- Mount Sinai Community Foundation
- The Makers Coalition
- Dress for Success Twin Cities
- Styled for Good
- Juvenal diabetes Research Foundation
- Jewish Family and Children's Services
- Pacer Center
- Heilicher Minneapolis Jewish Day School
- Jewish United Fund / Jewish Federation
- Washburn Center for Children
- Piper Breast Center's Breast Cancer Patient Assistant Program
- University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital